WEBINAR: Session 2: Implementing and Managing an I-9 Compliance Strategy
You have a planned compliance strategy in hand, and assessed any paper I-9 errors you may have by conducting an internal I-9 audit. What’s the next step? How can you correct I-9 errors you found? How can you prevent them from occurring again?
Don’t miss this FREE webinar session where our attorney experts will be addressing how to correct common errors on paper I-9 forms and how to implement new policies and procedures to prevent compliance failures in the future.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Correcting errors on paper I-9s
- Establishing or revising internal I-9 policies
- Engaging outside counsel for assistance
- Responding to an ICE audit
- Plus several other compliance tips!
Who Should Attend?
- HR Executives and Managers
- General and Corporate Counsel
- HRIS and MIS Professionals
- Records and Compliance Professionals
Panelists: Paul Zulkie, Managing Principal, Zulkie Partners LLC; Ilana Drummond, Partner, Jackson & Hertogs; John Fay, General Counsel and VP of Product Dev., LawLogix Group Inc.
Moderator: Dan Siciliano, Faculty Director of the Rock Center for Corporate Governance, Stanford Law School