Helping to DREAM: The Practitioners’ Guide to Preparing for Deferred Action Requests by DREAMers
The Department of Homeland Security’s recent directive regarding Deferred Action for DREAMers could mean a significant surge in client cases for your organization. Although final guidance has not yet been finalized by DHS, there are steps your organization can take now so you can hit the ground running the day guidance becomes available. What should you expect and how well will your organization respond?
Attend this interactive webinar to learn:
- Strategies to get your organization prepared now
- 5 Tips to hit the ground running once DHS guidance becomes available
- How to use Process Bundling to your advantage and streamline the process
- Which office protocols can be standardized
- How to turn this opportunity into on-going business
Who Should Attend?
- Organizations and Educational Institutions with an immigration constituency
- Attorneys considering expanding into an immigration practice
- Immigration attorneys currently using Electronic Case Management Software
Counsel, LawLogix Group, Inc.
Director of Customer Relations, LawLogix Group, Inc
Faculty Director of the Rock Center for Corporate Governance, Stanford Law School