Top 7 Case Management Tips to Prepare for H-1B Cap Season
LawLogix is pleased to present the top 7 case management tips to prepare for the upcoming 2018 H-1B cap season.
This practice-oriented webinar will provide best practices and tips for managing the frantic rush of H-1B cases while also minimizing the chances that your petition will be rejected because of missing or insufficient documentation. Our panelists will discuss the fundamentals such as evaluating H-1B candidates, gathering required information and documents, and managing all of the various filing tasks and deadlines. We’ll also explore recent trends in H-1B adjudications and the practical implications of President Trump’s “Buy American and Hire American” Executive Order.
Attendees will receive a PDF copy of the Top 7 H-1B preparation steps along with a recording of the webinar. Best of all, this webinar is FREE to all immigration practitioners.
Our expert panelists will address the following important considerations in preparing for the busy H-1B cap season:
- H-1B application timelines – How soon should you start preparing?
- Managing the request of additional documentation (e.g., educational and experience evaluations)
- Ensuring your clients comply with the H-1B and LCA requirements while also preparing for an increase in H-1B administrative site visits
- Advising petitioner and individual clients during a period of high stress
- What systems do you need to have in place to successfully prepare a large number of H-1B petitions in a short amount of time?
- H-1B’s all filed; what now?
- What about the future? Are we likely to see changes to the H-1B visa program anytime soon?
- And Much More!
When: January 23rd – 1:00PM EST
Who Should Attend?
Immigration Professionals who prepare large numbers of H-1B cases and are looking for more efficient ways to manage their caseload and improve client satisfaction.
LawLogix, a division of Hyland Software, Inc.
Partner, Klasko Immigration Law Partners, LLP
Associate, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP