5 Strategies for Managing Remote I-9 and E-Verify Compliance
Are you handling your new remote hires compliantly? Employers across the U.S. often struggle with completing the Form I-9 and E-Verify process for off-site and virtual employees. This process often becomes a logistical nightmare for HR organizations as they scramble to locate someone who is able and willing to complete the I-9. To make matters worse, government auditors are now routinely scrutinizing I-9s for remote hire employees to look for mistakes or even fraud.
Does your organization hire off-site or remote employees? Do you have policies and procedures in place to ensure the I-9 and E-Verify processes are completed correctly for these remote individuals?
Attend this Webinar and learn more about:
- Business pains and risks associated with remote I-9 and E-Verify requirements
- Recent I-9 penalty cases involving remote and subcontracted employees
- Best practices for managing remote I-9 and E-Verify deadlines from afar
- Eliminating challenges with a trained network of agents and integrated online workflow
- Remote Verification Network and Guardian by LawLogix
Duration: 1 Hour
John Fay, VP & General Counsel, LawLogix, a division of Hyland
F. Daniel Siciliano, Faculty Director, Stanford Law School
Natalie Coover, HR Operations & Compliance, I-9 & E-Verify, Accenture