Guardian Protects Against ICE Audits
GUARDIAN HELPS IN THE EVENT OF AN AUDIT.
ICE Agents around the country heavily scrutinize three main components of electronic I-9 providers:
- Conservative electronic signatures
- Forensic quality level audit trails
- User level access privileges
Guardian stands alone as the most compliant and widely acceptable solution by ICE agents across the nation. Here’s how:
Electronic Signature Process
- A three step verification process includes biographic verification, employee attestation and randomly generated PIN number.
- The system attaches the signature with the electronic I-9 record and records the date/time and user initials.
- Guardian offers a printed confirmation of the employee signature if the employee requests a mailed or emailed receipt form (without personally identifiable information).
Forensic Quality Audit Trails
- The system logs all users, description of the event, date and time it occurred.
- Guardian’s audit trail is truly immutable (i.e., no change/ deletion of audit trail information can ever be made by any user at any time).
- For every activity in the system that results in data being added, altered, or deleted, the audit trail is recorded down to the IP address.
- Every individual that logs into the Guardian system receives a unique login and password so sensitive information is always protected and only available to licensed users with the appropriate privileges.
- Not only are all users extensively trained in the system but real-time error checking functionality safeguards against I-9 errors or edits.