Preparing for New Executive Actions on Immigration
Earlier this month, President Obama announced Executive Actions for immigration. It was exciting to watch this historic announcement and learn the specifics of the plan.
What does it mean for your organization? How can non profit organizations prepare now for future Expanded DACA and DAPA cases, and ultimately best serve clients? To learn the answers to these questions and more, we invite you to attend the upcoming part 1 of a 3 part LawLogix webinar series, “Preparing for New Executive Actions on Immigration”, featuring a distinguished panel of speakers:
Who should attend the webinar?
- Immigration attorneys
- BIA representatives
- Non-profit legal service organizations
What Others Say About LawLogix Webinars:
- Your webinars are one of the best I have attended. Thank you.
- Very concise, informative webinar. One hour fits perfectly into a busy work schedule.Kudos
- Excellent webinar. I am very impressed with the knowledge of the speakers, and always come away with great information.
- I really appreciate the information filled webinar. So many of these are really just thinly veiled sales presentations.
- Great chemistry between the speakers. It made it enjoyable to listen and learn
Client Services Director at LawLogix
Division Director for Catholic Charities of Dallas, Immigration and Legal Services
Faculty Director of the Rock Center for Corporate Governance, Stanford Law School