Non-profit Organizations Use Technology To Join the 21st Century!
LawLogix takes great pride in our hard-working non-profit clients who are cleverly and wisely using the EDGE immigration case management system. The executive directors who are responsible for grant writing, organizational compliance, deadline management and client satisfaction know they would drown in thousands of bits of data without a comprehensive case management system. Let me share some comments made by Linda Brandmiller, Director of Immigration Services, Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of San Antonio. “I can now effectively and efficiently run a non-profit organization with our LawLogix EDGE system because:
- The system tracks everything
- We have control of who can alter case history or delete documents
- Since it is web-based, pro bono attorneys can access their case from remote locations
- LawLogix offers great user fee discounts for volunteers and interns
- The system improves the “business mentality” of the agency (ESPECIALLY the non-profit and MOST especially the RELIGIOUS non-profit), as we are always looking to streamline operations and use our time more efficiently. With the LawLogix EDGE system, we now operate just like a business with fewer fee changes, fewer write offs, more up-front dealing with money, fewer fee waivers, etc.
- The system gives us untold time saving and accuracy for grants, funders, administration, and community reports. We can look at our data, needs, and client files in myriad ways and find new and innovative solutions to better serve our clients
- We can track productivity of our staff
- The system allows us to review, study (even submitting a FOIA), and report on ‘Consultations’ before going further with a case
In the beginning, our staff went kicking and screaming into the 21st century and even tried to stage a coup when we were switching over to a software-based solution. But, with the help of the LawLogix training team and customer support, we made it through the transition period and are all doing fine. The LawLogix team is GREAT at giving web-based, onsite and national/regional trainings to get and keep everyone up to speed. LawLogix fees were easy to justify too as we were able to pass it along to our clients as a consultation fee or through grant money. It is unimaginable how I could effectively do my job without this system. And to know that LawLogix stands by the strict company policy not to sell their product to groups engaging in UPL (unauthorized practice of the law) makes me feel that I have a partner I can really count on.”Congratulations to Linda and our many other non-profit clients who are blazing the technology trail. We are happy to be a part of the good work they do. Want to find out more about how EDGE can help your Non-Profit organization? New clients interested in learning more about the LawLogix EDGE system can contact us here or call 602-357-4240 ext. 1. Also, please visit our website at www.lawlogix.com for general information.