LawLogix Joins Perceptive Software’s Partner Developer Network
PHOENIX, AZ, June 28, 2011– Perceptive Software, creator of enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, including ImageNow document management, imaging and workflow, announced recently that LawLogix, makers of Guardian I-9 and E-Verify Compliance software, has joined Perceptive Software’s Partner Developer Network.
Using ImageNow together with Guardian, organizations will have the benefit of using a central electronic document repository for enhancing daily processes, along with I-9 and E-Verify management features such as comprehensive forensic-level audit trails, security provisions, redundancy and data portability to satisfy exacting government standards.
“Authorized employees using ImageNow have the convenience of viewing I-9s managed by LawLogix as part of a complete electronic employee file, while also having the peace of mind that I-9s are managed separately and securely within Guardian and in full compliance with regulations,” said Deanna Ferrante, HR solutions manager, Perceptive Software.
With ImageNow and Guardian by LawLogix, HR departments can:
• Confidently complete I-9 forms electronically with Guardian’s automated error-checking and real-time
• Easily access the I-9 form from the electronic employee folder while maintaining the separation of I-9
data from other employee records
• Securely migrate existing paper or electronic I-9s into one compliant system for quick access, review
and correction in the event of an audit
• Transmit I-9 data seamlessly to E-Verify, while preventing costly mistakes
• Automate reminders and notifications for important deadlines
• Ensure compliance with ICE regulations to avoid penalties, fees and potential criminal charges for fraud
or pattern/practice violations
“We are thrilled to partner with Perceptive Software because they take I-9 and E-Verify compliance very seriously,” said Javier Rey, Vice President of Sales for LawLogix. “Once the government began imposing million dollar penalties for electronic I-9 deficiencies, the stakes became too high for employers to risk any errors in their software processes. I think a technology partnership that ensures full compliance with the ever changing I-9 and E-Verify landscape is the only way for employers to sleep soundly at night and avoid a nasty encounter with agents that just happen to be wearing guns and handcuffs.”