How to Move Your Case Files Online (Even If YOU Have Mountains of Data)
According to Gartner Research, organizations maintain 30 times more data than in 1999 with paper consumption going up at a rate of 20% per year.
Law firms and organizations struggle with the idea of going paperless and for many, it seems little more than a myth. But there are some simple steps you can take to end your paper affair and stop having to constantly manage piles of paper at the office.
Get the secrets from firms who are embracing the electronic document age and enjoying a number of benefits, including cost savings. You’ll walk away from this with webinar the real cost benefits of going paperless, and steps you can take to dramatically reduce, if not eliminate paper.
View this interactive webinar to learn:
- Top 5 cost benefits of going paperless
- 3 simple tips on how to convert your office to a paperless one
- Essential questions to determine if your office is ready to go paperless
Get expert tips on invoicing techniques used by the attorney panelists
Who Should Attend?
- Attorneys considering expanding into an immigration practice
- Immigration Practitioners considering switching to a paperless office
- Immigration Attorneys benchmarking internal office protocols
Panelists: Gerard Chapman, Founder, Chapman Law Firm; Paul Zulkie, Managing Principal, Zulkie Partners, LLP
Moderators: Ann Cun, Counsel, LawLogix Group Inc,; Dan Siciliano, Faculty Director of the Rock Center for Corporate; Governance, Stanford Law School