Direct access links have been added to the main event page.
The sessions are each about 1 hour.
All Edge users are welcome and encouraged to attend.
You are not required to be logged in but it does help to go through some of the workflows directly in your system.
No, attendees will just follow along on screen.
The training sessions are valuable for both new and experienced users. We will cover many of the introductory topics during the first “Getting Started” session. As an experienced user you may already be familiar with much of what will be presented, but we consistently hear from our users that they always learn something new.
- If you are not a LawLogix client please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your options.
Yes, the training sessions will be recorded for on-demand viewing.
Yes, you can ask questions using the Chat function of the webinar. Some questions will be addressed throughout the session, and time is also reserved at the end of each session for dedicated Q&A.
No, you can attend sessions as desired. For those planning to take the Certification Assessment we strongly recommend attending and/or watching all session recordings to be adequately prepared.
Obtaining certification validates your knowledge and demonstrates to your current and future employers your proficiency with the system. If applicable, your monthly user fee will also be reduced.
- 30 multiple-choice questions
- Timed assessment, 30 minutes to complete
- Passing score is 80% or higher (24+ questions correct)
- After submitting assessment you can review the questions you got correct/incorrect and the answer you selected, but the correct answer will not be provided
- Assessment can be retaken as many times as needed until you receive a passing score
- Assessment due by December 10th, 11:59pm PT – no extensions will be provided
- Printable Certificates will be emailed to you directly after December 10th
- If applicable, your monthly user license fee will be reduced based on your new Certification level
- Users obtaining Certification for the first time become a Professional User. Existing Professional Users become a Master User