About the I-601A Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
Curious about the Form I-601A, Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver announced on January 3, 2013 by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?
Remember, the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver, Form I-601A goes into effect March 4, 2013.
Access Form I-601A and instructions here.
Step 1: Read the announcement and access the published Final Rule here.
Step 2: View our January 23, 2013 Webinar: I-601A Provisional Waiver Risks, Requirements, Trends: Lessons from Your Peers. Register and view the recording
- Learn about the interpretations of the rule.
- Learn about the benefits and risks of the provisional waiver.
- Hear practice tips from experienced Waiver Expert Immigration Attorneys.
Step 3: If you have more questions about this process, view the February 5, 2013 Webinar: I-601A Provisional Waiver: Comprehensive Question and Answer Session. Register and view the recording
here. This webinar is dedicated exclusively to answering questions about the Provisional Waiver.
Step 4: Check out additional online resources related to the USCIS Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver:
- USCIS Reference Guide
- U.S. Department of State information on I-601A Provisional Waivers
- Contains email address to notify the National Visa Center regarding the intention of filing the I-601A Provisional Waiver
- AILA Practice Alert: Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers for Certain Immediate Relatives (AILA Doc 13012351- member access required)
All webinars are brought to you free of charge by LawLogix Group, Inc., the leader in immigration case management software. Discover why the EDGE Immigration Case Management System is the leading immigration software used by immigration practitioners.