WEBINAR: Staying I-9 & E-Verify Compliant During a Government Shutdown
How does the federal government shutdown impact U.S. employers when it comes to staying compliant with Form I-9? How will employers navigate E-Verify requirements when the system is not accessible online due to the shutdown? How should employers manage new employees during the interim and after the shutdown?
Learn tips and strategies from our expert panels on how to remain compliant, what issues to be on alert, and how to recover after the shutdown.
Who Should Attend?
- HR Teams Responsible for I-9 Compliance
- Global Migration and HR Managers Responsible for I-9 Compliance
- C-Level Executives Overseeing I-9 Compliance
Panelists: Wendy Madden, Counsel, Balch & Bingham LLP; Josie Gonzalez, Partner, Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez LLP
Moderator: Ann Cun, Counsel, LawLogix Group Inc.
Length: 60 Minutes
You’ll walk away from this webinar with:
- How Form I-9 compliance may be affected
- What aspects of E-Verify may have the most impact to enrolled employers
- Best practices for resuming compliance after the shutdown ends
- General practice tips for staying compliance