WEBINAR: Preparing Your Firm for Comprehensive Immigration Reform: 6 Expert Tips
The reality of Comprehensive Immigration Reform is looming in the very near future. With Congress actively considering legislation that will significantly impact businesses, families and foreign nationals – have you taken any steps to prepare your organization for an influx of new clients? Is your technology up to speed? How will you train new staff members in time?
Attend this webinar to get best practice approaches and actionable tips so your organization can be ready when CIR comes.
Walk Away From This Webinar With:
- 6 factors you must consider to prepare your firm for CIR
- The top Do’s and Don’ts for getting started
- Planning timelines that make sense
- How technology plays a role in effective case processing
- Resources to consider
Who Should Watch?
- Immigration attorneys
- BIA representatives
- Non-profit legal service organizations
What Others Say About LawLogix Webinars
- Your webinars are one of the best I have attended. Thank you.
- Very concise, informative webinar. One hour fits perfectly into a busy work schedule. Kudos
- Excellent webinar. I am very impressed with the knowledge of the speakers, and always come away with great information.
- I really appreciate the information filled webinar. So many of these are really just thinly veiled sales presentations.
- Great chemistry between the speakers. It made it enjoyable to listen and learn
Panelists: Romy Kapoor, Kapoor Law Group; Lawrence Rudnick, The Rudnick Spector Firm; Dan Siciliano, Stanford University
Moderator: Ann Cun,LawLogix Group, Inc.