WEBINAR: Empowering Your Brand in the Immigration Industry
Branding is all about crafting a personality for your immigration practice. What comes to mind when your clients think of your brand? How do successful immigration practitioners maintain a positive brand with their clients? What methods of connecting with clients are the most effective? How does the size of your law practice impact your branding strategy?
With comprehensive immigration reform on the horizon, now is a good time to refine your brand!
Hear from our expert panelists on why implementing a brand strategy can significantly impact how your law practice grows and connects with clients and other stakeholders. Find out which methods of connecting with clients have worked for them. Understand what role social media plays in branding an immigration practice. Learn tips and strategies on what keeps clients engaged and what traps to avoid.
Who Should Watch?
- Organizations with Internal Immigration Departments
- Immigration Law Firms
- Solo Immigration Attorneys
- Hector A. Chichoni, Duane Morris, LLP
- Randall Caudle, Caudle Immigration
- Ann Cun, Counsel, LawLogix
- 60 Minutes
You’ll walk away from this webinar with:
- Which branding traps to avoid
- How to cultivate an online “voice”
- Understand where social media fits in
- How to implement effective client messaging