Immigration Case Management for Enterprise, Healthcare Organizations and Universities
GlobeTrotter is the #1 in-house immigration forms and case management system. Trusted by several prestigious organizations that include Fortune 500 companies, the world’s largest banks, law firms, universities, and U.S. government funded agencies, GlobeTrotter is a proven solution that substantially reduces case processing overhead costs.
Our global outbound features provide accessibility to employees and outbound case management far superior to any other product on the market. With GlobeTrotter, you can effectively and securely manage your outbound cases and coordinate with overseas co-counsel, all while meeting the needs of your in-house employees, foreign nationals, and co-counsel.
Integrated Forms and Questionnaires
With GlobeTrotter you’ll always be accessing the most up to date version of every form and we never require the hassle of updating your computer.
Plus, with relational databases, enter information once and have it available everywhere else. By utilizing the questionnaires and online interface for employees, your organization can ensure superior data quality while reducing duplicate data entry. Once information is stored in the system, forms are correctly pre-filled with corresponding information.
E-filing with auto error notification
Take advantage of state-of-the-art e-filing within GlobeTrotter that also includes difficult applications such as the PERM and LCA.
Virtual Document Storage
GlobeTrotter can help you move to a virtually paperless environment. With our online document management system you can easily store and organize information associated with each employee or hiring manager. The OnDocs/Notes area provides a complete virtual communication docket of case notes, emails, uploaded documents, forms submitted, and more.
This centralized document storage system provides the ease of accessing and sharing documents from anywhere in the world by both the user and foreign national employee (if applicable).
GlobeTrotter reports are the most flexible in the industry. One of the most used features in the system, all key information for cases is instantly available in an easy to read format . Dependent information is available for reporting, as well as case status reports.
These case status reports can include a breakdown of all active cases being worked on, sorted by Partner, Specialist, etc., all while showing the relevant case status information such as last activity completed, and filing and projected approval dates.
Plus with several pre-configured reports available getting the information you need from the system is effortless.
Professional Employee/HR Interface
GlobeTrotter’s Employee/ HR interface is built to impress. A top of the line and easy to use self-service system, employees and hiring managers can easily share information, track progress and see case status with the following tools:
- Form access for review and signature. Employees may download, view and electronically sign necessary forms
- List of completed milestone/case activities you choose to share
- Instant online case status checks on filed and pending applications.
- List of required docs needed for each case, including what documents have already been provided and documents that are still outstanding. Your employees can clearly see and understand the exact information needed to have their application filed
- Links to Government Resources such as photo specifications, Info Pass Appointments, Processing Times, Filing Fees, etc.
- User security privileges and virtual case files to securely share files between offices, at home or while traveling, without using 3rd party software (e.g., PC Anywhere). Assists with Sarbanes Oxley (section 404) and CA SB1386 compliance while creating real time Six Sigma results.
- Personalized, simple to follow questionnaires in several languages, are easily filled in with minimal time and effort from your foreign national employees and HR managers.